- It occurs to me that I should've microwaved my can of Bush's Vegetarian Baked Beans for 3 minutes rather than 2:30. Baked beans have become a standard dinner for me. I prefer B&M to Bush's -- less tomato sauce and fewer onions.
- I'm listening to Sigur Ros. It's so good, I could cry. If I could remember how. Thanks to Angie for telling me about them.
- I'm tired of AIM. In fact, I hate it. What happens is that I'll use it for a while and then remember why I hate it so much. Then I'll dump it for months until I decide to use it again. And the cycle repeats.
- I'm wondering if all females are impossible to understand or if it's just a coincidence that the ones I've been dealing with are particularly insoluble.
- I wish everyone in the world was more forthcoming. I heard a piece on NPR the other day about a couple who stand on the street with signs saying "talk to me" just because they want to encourage strangers to interact. All sorts of people approach them and have conversations. I wish I had time to do that.
- I want to write a song. I started last night, but it's pretty hard for me to convert my thoughts to music. I think song writing comes naturally to some people. For me, I'm better at working with ideas from others. I have a kernel of inspiration -- unrequited...something, a kind of tension that feels like vacillating between precipice and asphyxiation -- in limbo with giddiness on one side and confusion on the other.
- I'm thinking the above statement might not make sense.
- I feel fine.