- Backpacked 25 miles of the New England Trail
- Became inducted as a Knight of Kaleva, in Lancaster.
- learned how to brain tan a buckskin
- made a breechcloth and researched about Canadian "Voyageurs", who used to wear these, for their practicality.
- how about a loincloth? wading in the middle branch of the swift river
very fortunate to live here
- building a small sauna off the side of my house.
- learning to make my own clothing
- reading Sand Talk by Tyson Yunkaporta
- casually studying celtic myth